Sunday, July 6, 2008

idk why im writting this lol


I know that life isnt a fairytale but i keep dreaming
I should wake up and see reality but i cant
I live in my own little world
I really shouldnt
because i try my best not to get hurt
I try not to open my self up to anyone completely
but its easy to with someone
i want my life to be a fairytale
but i know it cant be
because in reality life is crazy
people keep fighting crying dying and hurting eachother
but people also keep laughing smiling and falling in love
Its not as simple as a fairytale
in life we have to try to make things work
Love doesnt conquer all
life gets in the way of that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love is never easy, and thats whats so great about it. life doesnt get in the way of love. love is apart of life. live it uppp! life is about living and learning. and someone even a kid like ME feels like one day you'll find someone who ismeant for you, but trying to nt get hurt is what is holding you back cos you never know until you try!<3

Anonymous said...

*** i meant to say LIFE is never easy