Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAVING FUN :]

my summer is very funny
lol
ive been hanging out with cool buddies
:]
some days were bad but o wells.
you cant have good days all the time
but overall my summer has been awesome i think
lol
i need to hang out with more ppl
harvest crusade was awesome haha
:]and yet even there i looked for hot guys
sigh lol
oooooo and a couple weeks ago
i went to this church thing and a pastor i guess idk
and then saw my problems
and said i have many temptations especially boys >_<
lol and i needa stay away from boys
and i have a friendly character that lets me make friends easily
and i have an evangilism spirit
and i like to venture
and im free spirited
and a lot more stuff
oh and that i only belong to God
and i have a great pain in my heart
so i try to fill it with things of this world
but then he said only God can fill it and that God will fill it :]
interesting huh
:]

2 comments:

Phoebe Lee said...

I <3 you Noel!
Harvest Crusade was FUN, huh? :P
You're right, we should go every year!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.